Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crappy week...

I was up all night last night with hunger pains, the worst I have had in a while. I had to eat something this morning because my stomach felt like it was eating itself. I had a bowl of nasty oatmeal which wasn't even worth the calories. Yesterday I went to the doctor and decided to be honest on the stupid survey she made me take. I answered "yes" to feeling insecure about my body. Bad choice. She told me that I could never look like natalie portman in black swan because my bones were too big so why even try? Gee, that put me in a great mood. I had a depressing weekend of sitting at home alone on homecoming. If the week keeps going this way I don't know how I will make it through..

1 comment:

  1. just curious, what is your CW right now? i know your highest was 130 and lowest (3 months later) was 113?

    what did you do to lose the weight during those months?

    ReplyDelete