Monday, October 3, 2011

Dinner and boredom

A propel zero (0 cals obvouisly haha) and a bowl of smart start cereal (250 cals?!?!) thats way more then my usual cereal, (and i used skim milk too!!) so much for "smart". It was all that was in the house though...my parents are so lazy about buying food which I guess is a good thing. And family dinners? Ha! Only on Thanksgiving and Christmas thank God. Blehh had dance today and felt so bloated, looking like a fat cow in my leotard! I seriously need to get on that scale, I'm so curious  where my weight is right now. I might finally get around to it tomorrow. I just finished an essay for english which luckily distracted me from eating more food. I also redesigned my theme of my blog out of boredom. I like it a lot better. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment